There is something about an unexpected splash of color that makes the world a cooler place. So help out humanity a bit and try some of these out. Here are our top 10 super easy, and equally awesome DIY color dipped ideas that anyone can do to bring a little life to your favorite home and wardrobe accessories.
1. Dip your glass candle holders in your favorite paint sample colors, or left over paint.
2. Glam up your next party and gold dip everything.
3. Dip dye last year's summer tops to give them a fresh look.
4. Dip your wooden kitchen utensils.
5. Dip your small bowls in trendy Spring colors.
6. Give your solid studs a two tone look.
7. Use painters tape to 'dip' furniture legs and coordinate your piece with your room design.
8. While you are at it, give your plain planters a color boost.
10. Dip paint your plain baskets or canisters for a cool beachy cottage look.
So give your home & wardrobe a new burst of energy by trying some of these out & let me know how they turn out!